How do I return my order via ASDA?
Once your return has been approved, follow the below steps to return your order using your local ASDA store
- Securely package all the returned items (you can use the box the items arrived in or another box if you prefer). If you have multiple items for an order being returns, please package them together.
- No printer? No problem! Get a QR Code to print the label in-store using the link we've sent you.
- Take your parcel to any ASDA store - click here to find your nearest store.
- Take your labelled parcel or QR Code to your preferred Asda store. You can return at the Parcel Point or with an Asda colleague.
- Don’t forget your receipt to track your parcel here.
PLEASE NOTE: It typically takes 3-5 days for the return to reach us. Your parcel should not exceed 60x60x90cm and 25kg. Please check the packaging Dos & Don'ts here:
Was this article helpful?